Devon Greater Horseshoe Bat Project
Devon Bat Survey
Would you like to know which bats are in your local area ? Borrow a bat detector from April to October to find out ........Avon Mill is a pick up point for the detectors. You can find out more about the project and book the bat detector at www.devonbatproject.org
Touch for health workshops
with Liz Reddish @ avon Mill
Touch for Health is an easy, simple, safe system of Energy Kinesiology (muscle-testing and energy-balancing) with goal-setting and creative visualization. The Touch for Health four weekend certificate provides hands-on, practical workshops that will train you to:
• Develop personal awareness and clarify your personal goals & motivation.
• Clear mental / emotional / physical and energetic blocks.
• Increase energy & vitality and counteract fatigue.
• Relieve pain & release tension - headaches, backaches, stomach aches,arm, shoulder, leg & knee pain.
• Release mental & emotional stress
• Enhance health & wellness and help prevent disease and injury.
• Accelerate recovery from illness & injuries
• Improve performance at work, school and at home; in sports and in relationships.
• Identify foods which enhance your energy and ones that don’t!
• Balance your energy flow to enhance your personal bests, achieve more consistent and frequent peak performance, reach your life goals, and enjoy life to the fullest.
Touch for Health is the most widely used system of kinesiology in the world. This synthesis is recognised and respected as a fundamental training for other kinesiology systems as well as a healing modality in it's own right for laypeople and professionals alike.
Level 1: 30/09/17 & 01/10/17 Level 2: 25/11/17 & 26/11/17 Level 3: 24/02/18 & 25/02/18 Level 4: 21/04/18 & 22/04/18
For more information contact: Liz Reddish: 07971 106572/ firstname.lastname@example.org / www.devonwellhouse.co.uk